Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LSG LSG is offline

Default dashes around cells

working w/sprdsht w/363 lines; when I go to print it says 174 pages, even
after setting print area. From lines 59-363 the cells have dashes around
them, but lines 1-58 do not have dashes. I did go into to format cells and
tried to fix the cells with the border format, but it is a "no go". I am not
sure what happened; can anyone help to get the dashes from around the cells?
Thx.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you tried selecting all the cells, then removing page breaks.

In xl2003 menus:
Insert|Reset all page breaks

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LSG LSG is offline

I did try that but it did not work...Thanks.

However, I found the error: it was in the Page Setup, Rows to repeat at top
that made the worksheet have so many pages. Once the rows to repeat was
cleared, the worksheet reduced to seven pages!

Thank you for your reponse Dave...