Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scaling in Excel

I am trying to print a spreadsheet in Excel. I have it
set to print landscape and scaling adjust to 100%. I had to drag my page
breaks which I always do. The spreadsheet looks fine on the print preview
but when I print it it's reduced. When I go back and look at the scaling
adjustment on page setup it shows something less than 100% like 64% or 58%,
that number changes everytime I try printing. Can I set a default to always
print at 100%?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe Excel and the printer came to an agreement. You cannot just play with
margins without regard for the printers needs - most printers need some
paper to drag the sheet thru the mechanism and this area cannot be used for
printing.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme