Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JM JM is offline

Default IHow do I open a document that was sent using xixs instead of d.

What is xixs. I received a document thst I need to download but cannot -
it's all goobly gook. Instead of .doc or something I.E jpeg, doc etc it
uses xixs.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I think you may mean .xlsx

This is an Excel 2007 workbook and to open it in E2003 you need the
compatibility pack.

Mike