Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Alt-Enter Line Breaks

Alt-Enter works fine to create a line break in the middle of a cell.
The problem I run into is when I link to that cell somewhere else in
the workbook, the line breaks don't show up in the new cell. Anyone
know how to make this work?

I'm working with Excel 2003.

Keven
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Make sure that the receiving cell has wraptext enabled.

Format|cells|alignment tab
is where you'd find this option.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Keven Denen wrote:

Alt-Enter works fine to create a line break in the middle of a cell.
The problem I run into is when I link to that cell somewhere else in
the workbook, the line breaks don't show up in the new cell. Anyone
know how to make this work?

I'm working with Excel 2003.

Keven

--

Dave Peterson

Wow, I can't believe it was that easy. Now I feel foolish...