Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LFP LFP is offline

Default Linking w/Paste Special

Hello,
I am trying to link a column in one spreadsheet to another spreadsheet.
When I initially copy and paste special everything copies over well and if I
make a change it reflects in the linked column. However, if I insert a new
row in the original sheet, it does not insert and paste in the linked sheet.
Does anyone know of a way to make this work?

Thank you.
--
LFP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That is one of the pitfalls of linking. There is no way for modifications of
the source layout to be tranlated into the destination. You have to do it
manually.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson