Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Loss of data on spreadsheet

Having saved an excel spreadsheet I reopened it to find the numbering of
cells down the left hand side of the spreadsheet and the letters at the top
of the spreadsheet had gone.
I don't know how it happened or more importantly how to het them back
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ToolsOptionsGeneral, uncheck R1C1 reference style!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Big L€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Having saved an excel spreadsheet I reopened it to find the numbering of
cells down the left hand side of the spreadsheet and the letters at the top
of the spreadsheet had gone.
I don't know how it happened or more importantly how to het them back

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In XL2003: menus ToolsOptionsGeneral tabR1C1 Reference style
In XL2007: Office ButtonExcel Options Formulas'Working with formulas'
R1C1 reference style

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria