Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default So frustrated! Please help!

I need to change the names in the drop down list that appears when clicking
an arrow next to the name Burdett, but I cannot figure out where that list is
stored at. Selecting a name from this list causes other cells to change unit
counts etc.
MODEL ADVISOR MSRP GROSS
Burdett 0.00
0.00
0.00
0.00

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out DataValidationValidation criteria to see the typed entries/cell
range/named range. If that is a named range ; type the name in Name box. (Box
Just above cell A1; which displays the selected cell address. OR go to
InsertNameDefine to see the named range cell references

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Please HELP!" wrote:

I need to change the names in the drop down list that appears when clicking
an arrow next to the name Burdett, but I cannot figure out where that list is
stored at. Selecting a name from this list causes other cells to change unit
counts etc.
MODEL ADVISOR MSRP GROSS
Burdett 0.00
0.00
0.00
0.00

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

sounds like your cell uses data validation.
select data then validation drop down should be set to list with the range
of the list options in the box below