TinaScheu

Default How can I sort duplicate text data in excel?

I have a large list of noames that I need to make sure that none of them are
duplicated. Is there a way to have excel check it quisker than me reading
every name until I find a duplicate?
N Harkawat

After selecting your data go to filter Advanced filter and check "Unique
records only"
You can even copy it to another area all uniques entries if you want to ...