Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How stop auto formatting?

When I'm trying to copy table titles across the top, it automatically keeps
adding the next consecutive number after the title. For example, the title
is HC, but when I copy that across it automatically adds HC2, and then HC3
(the numbers after the title). I don't want this. I just want HC across the
top!

Thanks.
--
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 Tables do not allow duplicate column headers.
If you want it to be just HC and NOT part of the title, after you get HC2,
HC3, press ctrl/Z (undo) and you'll see HC HC... but it won't be part of the
table.

"tjsmags" wrote in message
When I'm trying to copy table titles across the top, it automatically
keeps
adding the next consecutive number after the title. For example, the
title
is HC, but when I copy that across it automatically adds HC2, and then HC3
(the numbers after the title). I don't want this. I just want HC across
the
top!

Thanks.
--
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It keeps saying Column 1, no HC shows up at all.

OK, i'm totally confused...you mean to tell me i cannot have the same titles
across the top of a table?!? That's totally absurd!
--
Thank you.