Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default lost graphics

Hello

I am using excel 2007 on a dual monitor set up. I have had a number
of spreadsheets then when opened have "lost" all the graphics - color,
underlines etc. This has happened a number of different
spreadsheets. Once it happens you cannot get the spreadsheet to save
any graphics - you cannot add it back. When it reopens its gone
again. These sheets are saves as .XLS sheets.

Any idea what is doing this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't have enough info but I believe I have encountered the same problem,
my problem I think was due to having two instances of excel open and then
copying and pasting between the two. I have since not had this problem by
opening one instance and then expanding that one instance across both
screens. To then view multiple spreadsheets - down size the individual
worksheets and drag to seperate monitors and resize, you may want to
reference other post for tips and tricks for working dual monitors this way.
Hope this can help.