jeffbro27707

Default Need to browse 100's of file TITLES in Excel 2000

When I go to FileOpen the Windows Explorer box will only let me see
1 file title at a time (for the currently highlighted file name). I
need to
scan 100's of spreadsheet files with similar names but distinctive
titles.

Am I missing a display option or is there an add-in or Explorer File
Manager
replacement I could use to display the title of every file name in the
display?

--
jeffbro27707
jeffbro27707's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=858

jeffbro27707

"jeffbro27707" wrote:

When I go to FileOpen the Windows Explorer box will only let me see
1 file title at a time (for the currently highlighted file name). I
need to
scan 100's of spreadsheet files with similar names but distinctive
titles.

Am I missing a display option or is there an add-in or Explorer File
Manager
replacement I could use to display the title of every file name in

the
display?

--
jeffbro27707

jeffbro27707's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=858

Tried that before posting. Showing 'details' displays FileName,
FileSize,
FileType, and DateModified, but it does not display the XL File Title,

which is given in XL, rather than a property used by Windows Explorer.

I'm trying to see the XL File Titles.