Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Numbering Rows in Filtered Data - Excel 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to have filtered rows display consecutive
numbers instead of the actual row number.

For example, I have 200+ rows with different data and I use a filter to show
30 of these rows. I want the screen to number these rows as 1, 2, 3, etc.
instead of 3, 15, 26, 42, etc.

Please help!