Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pasting to calculated address

I have a workbook with 2 worksheets. The first worksheet has names and hours
for a single day. The second worksheet contains the sames names but data for
each day of the year, names in one row and dates in one column. At the end
of the day I need to post the daily hours for each person to the yearly
worksheet. I have done the lookups and matches to calculate the row number
and the column number of where the data needs to go. I just don't know how
to tell the macro to copy the hours from the daily and paste it in the
address in the yearly.

Daily
9/18/09
Joe 4.5
Eric 1.75
Betty 1.0
Sue 3.25

Yearly
Betty Eric Joe Sue
9/15 3 1 2.25 1.75
9/16 1 1.75 3.5 6
9/17 2 1.25 4.5 3.25
9/18
9/19
Total 6 4 10.25 11 ;Sum()

The row in yearly is the same for all names. The name is returned as a
column number. The target address is in the form 'Yearly'!$B$176

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance...