Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Not all fonts in Excel

My homework for my computer class has me working in Excel and I am asked to
make the heading font "Gill Sans MT". I click the font list arrow and scroll
down and there is only 3-4 "G's" and the font i am asked to use is not
listed. I have looked at the fonts in control panel and it is not there. Any
suggestions? I clicked the help button in excel and looked at the fonts that
are supposed to be there and noticed tha not even half of the ones on the
webdite are on my program. I am using a trial version of excel so this may
have to do with my problem. Any Help Greatly Appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi nick. I have just uploaded the file that you need to:-

www.pierrefondes.com

It is the first file on the home page.

When you download this file you will need to save it to:-

c:\windows\fonts

Once you have done this you might need to log out of EXCEL and then log back
in again.

When you have done that you should find that:-

Gill Sans MT

- appears in (for EXCEL 2007):-

Home / Font (group) / single left hand click on arrow in lower right hand
corner / Format Cells should launch / in the Font tab Font: section Gill Sans
MT should now appear.

If my comments have helped please hit Yes (and good luck with your course!).