Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Removing rows not wanted...

In column A I have a bunch of team names. I column G there is either the
word "PLAY" or it is empty. On a seperate sheet I would like to have all the
teams with the word "PLAY" in the corresponding G cell to be listed. For
example:

Cell A3 has Missouri in it but cell G3 is empty
Cell A5 has Wake Forest in it and cell G5 has "PLAY" in it.
Cell A7 has Illinois in it but cell G7 is empty
Cell A9 has Minnesota in it and cell G9 has "PLAY" in it.

I would like my new sheet to show
Wake Forest
Minnesota

I don't want the sheet to have empty rows like

Wake Forest

Minnesota

Thanks for the help.