Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing the Horizontal Axis Range in an X-Y Scatter

I have been doing data analysis and I want to create an x-y scatter which
represents the strain values on the horizontal (x-axis) and the load on the
verticle (y-axis).

Currently, I have one column which contains the load values and multiple
columns that contain the strain values.

Reguardless, of the order I select the cells Excel defaults by putting the
load values on the horizontal axis and the strain values on the verticle axis.

How do I go about resolving this issue? I recall that in Excel 2003 I was
able to select the range of the x and y axies independently.