Tony

Default multilanguage custome menu

I need to create custom menu with captions using english and non-english
characters, or if this is not possible just non-english characters. How in my
code I can enter required text containing non-english characters ? When I am
copying my translated caption from Word and pasting into my code it is giving
me ????. Is it possible to do what I need ? How ?

Thanks for help.

Tony