Jack Sons

Default array in VBA

Hi all,

A few days ago I saw an answer to a post that showed the VBA equivalent of
using an array worksheet formula with ctrl+shift+enter. I forgot to copy
that answer for later use, now I can't find it anymore. Anybody who knows
what I mean? If so, please tell me where to find the post.

Jack Sons
The Netherlands

Jack Sons

Don,

Do I understand it right:

Cells("H5").FormulaArray=

will do in VBA the same as array entering (with ctrl+shift+enter) a formula
in H5?

Jack

"Don Guillett" schreef in bericht
try
formulaarray=

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Jack Sons" wrote in message
Hi all,

A few days ago I saw an answer to a post that showed the VBA equivalent
of
using an array worksheet formula with ctrl+shift+enter. I forgot to copy
that answer for later use, now I can't find it anymore. Anybody who knows
what I mean? If so, please tell me where to find the post.

Jack Sons
The Netherlands

Jack Sons

Thanks Dave.