ScottC

Default RAND()

How do I Stop RAND() recalculating each time I open spreadsheet
Peo Sjoblom

You can't, you can copy and paste the formulas as values when you are done
or you can set calculation to manual and recalculate using F9. If you do the
latter you have to remember that you turned automatic off when you work with
other formulas

Peo Sjoblom

"ScottC" wrote in message
How do I Stop RAND() recalculating each time I open spreadsheet

Dave Peterson

Convert it to values???

select your range
edit|copy