TNS

Default Excel version compatible with Excel for PPC

I have a PPC with Excel for PPC on it, I do not have Excel on my laptop. I
haven't been able to sync or send from the ppc to my laptop and get the
spreadsheet to open. I want to get Excel for my laptop but can't get a
straight answer anywhere as to which version to get as so it would be easily
compatible. I do NOT need a complicated and advanced program just one that
will allow me to download a few templates and use the most basic of
functions. I'm on a tight budget so If I can accomplish this with a older
lessor version then Hurray for me!
Any help appreciated!
Dave Peterson

When you get the minimum version of excel for your desktop, don't forget to try
ebay.com for a cheaper version.

Or maybe a free spreadsheet program would work for you:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

And if all you want to do is look at the workbook, maybe the free viewer from
Microsoft would be sufficient:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...347961033.aspx

If that version isn't supported on your pc, Ken Wright posted this link to an
older version:

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...5257&fileidx=1

--

Dave Peterson