Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Subtotal print page

Dear All,

I have a subtotal workbook based on following criteria.
W.o # 34456 Total Page to print 36
W.o # 34457 Total Page to print 25
W.o # 34457 Total Page to print 18
W.o # 34456 has total 36 pages to print in custom footer i want it must
show page 1 of 36 and page 2 of 36 and so on till page 36.
W.o # 34457 has total 25 pages to print same like above.

i dont want to set each custom fotter manual for each w.o.
is there any way in subtotal to automatically make each print page in each
subtotal starting from 1.
As in subtotal i already set print page break preview.

Please assist,

Rgds,

aligahk06