Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I want to generate 3 digit numbers out of 0 to 9 number

I have numbers from 0 to 9 and I want to generate 3 digits from them, please
let me know how?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=RANDBETWEEN(0,9) & RANDBETWEEN(0,9) & RANDBETWEEN(0,9)
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200903
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Biyani" wrote:
I have numbers from 0 to 9 and I want to generate 3 digits from them,
please let me know how?

Does the following meet your needs?

=RANDBETWEEN(0,999)

formatted with the custom format 000.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you do not want any repeated digits, then in A1 thru A10 enter:
=RAND()
and use:

=(MATCH(LARGE(A1:A10,1),A1:A10,0)-1)&(MATCH(LARGE(A1:A10,2),A1:A10,0)-1)&(MATCH(LARGE(A1:A10,3),A1:A10,0)-1)

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200903