davide212

Default Linking with names

Does anybody know how to link to a named cross reference? Instead pulling
data using a static address like =D5; name the row Revenue and the column
1Q05 then something like =Revenue|1Q05?
Dave Peterson

Look in Excel's help for "natural language formulas"

I'm not sure many would recommend using them (I don't). You may want to use a
combination of =index() and a couple of match()'s.

Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site:

Especially examples #2&#3.

--

Dave Peterson