Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can i get rid of two red lines on my spreadsheet?

I have 2 red lines on a spreadsheet i am working on. I have tried everything
and i cannot get them to go away. Can you please tell me how to make them
black like all the other lines on the spreadsheet?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are they perhaps border lines?

Can you clear them by clearing the border formatting?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:26:01 -0700, Donna
wrote:

I have 2 red lines on a spreadsheet i am working on. I have tried everything
and i cannot get them to go away. Can you please tell me how to make them
black like all the other lines on the spreadsheet?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And if they're not borders...

maybe they're skinny shapes (like rectangles or textboxes) floating over the
worksheet.

Show the Control toolbox toolbar (in xl2003 menus: View|toolbars)
Then click the design mode icon
Then try selecting one of the shapes
if you were successful, then hit the delete key on the keyboard.
(repeat as necessary)
then click that design mode icon once more to get back to normal.

--

Dave Peterson