Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Autowrap in a cell

Hello

I've created an excel database in Excel 2007. Depending on the responses on
the first sheet, different responses appear on the next sheet.

The difficulty lies in the second sheet where it's possible to have more
than 1 response per cell. Conversely. tf there is no response in the first
sheet for a particular cell, then it's left blank in the second sheet.

I would like to get the row height for the second sheet to adjust based on
possible responses. Is this possible?

I'm thinking of a macro that would do the trick but I'm not sure of how it
works. While searching for possible answers in this community, I found a
macro created by Gord Dibben. I got this VBA error and wasn't sure of how to
proceed.