Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default Close Excel 2007 and encounter a problem

Every time when I close excel after finish, I got the err msg saying excel
encounter a problem and ask to send err report to Microsoft.

I tried
Uninstall and reinstall
Diagnostic tool ( no problem found)
Open in the safe mode and close still have the same problem.

Any idea about what's going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Joe, I do not know what is going on but do you always report the
problem to Microsoft?

If you don't I suggest you do because that way, hopefully, they will give
you a fix for it.

I always report my problems to Microsoft and nearly always (I have only got
1 problem outstanding at the moment) get (automatic) fiexes for them.

"Joe" wrote:

Every time when I close excel after finish, I got the err msg saying excel
encounter a problem and ask to send err report to Microsoft.

I tried
Uninstall and reinstall
Diagnostic tool ( no problem found)
Open in the safe mode and close still have the same problem.

Any idea about what's going on?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

I report it sometimes, but not every time.
cant be bothered by doing it many times.
BTW, how many times you report ur problem?

"Joe" wrote:

Every time when I close excel after finish, I got the err msg saying excel
encounter a problem and ask to send err report to Microsoft.

I tried
Uninstall and reinstall
Diagnostic tool ( no problem found)
Open in the safe mode and close still have the same problem.

Any idea about what's going on?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I always report my problems to Microsoft; that way I always get fixes for
them.

If you don't tell them all the time I think that MS will be less inclined to
help you out.

If you help them out (by providing information all the time) I have found
that they will help you out by providing fixes.

As I say I always get fixes for the problems that I have apart from one
problem that I have outstanding at the moment.

Please click on Yes if my posting is helpful.

Thanks!