Wendron Gordon

Default How do change formula to permanent data?

I have created a simulation and satisfied with its results but I can't
stopped excel from recalculating unchanged cells even if I only want it to
calculate new cells
Carole O

You can select all, copy, paste special, values...probably to a new
spreadsheet.

Carole O

"Wendron Gordon" wrote:

I have created a simulation and satisfied with its results but I can't
stopped excel from recalculating unchanged cells even if I only want it to
calculate new cells

Nigel

i find that this works ok.

Sub lowercase()
Dim Oldv, Newv
Oldv = ActiveCell.Value
Newv = Format(Oldv, "< ")
ActiveCell.Value = Newv

it changes to lowercase though. not sure how to stop that but it does the
following.
select the cell containing the calculated formula
issue routrine and it changes.

If you can modify this not to change to lower case then please update me.

Nigel

"Wendron Gordon" wrote:

I have created a simulation and satisfied with its results but I can't
stopped excel from recalculating unchanged cells even if I only want it to
calculate new cells

Nigel

Hi again,

this should work:
Sub special()

Selection.Copy
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValuesAndNumberFormats, Operation:= _
xlNone, SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End Sub

select cell in question and run macro.

done.