Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I correct ##### error in a cell formated as text?

The cell is formatted as text and I have entered only text and 4 bullets. Why
does it show #############/.

Resizing it doesn't solve it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What exactly is the text? hope it doesnt start with =

"Sonia" wrote:

The cell is formatted as text and I have entered only text and 4 bullets. Why
does it show #############/.

Resizing it doesn't solve it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The text is something like thids
"Here are my reasons
- one reason 7 No M3(superscript)
- two reasons
- three reasons"
I have also tried changing the bullet to
–ª one reason 7 No M3(superscript)
–ª two reasons
–ª three reasons
Thanks