Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing Between Orientation of Rows and Columns

Is there a way to take a Row of data and turn it into a Column instead ?

My usual way of doing this is to re-type it again.
But I'm starting to get tired of that way (go and figure).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jim,

Try Edit Paste Special Transpose OK.

Copy the column, then select the row you want then do the Paste/Transpose.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Jim D." wrote in message
Is there a way to take a Row of data and turn it into a Column instead ?

My usual way of doing this is to re-type it again.
But I'm starting to get tired of that way (go and figure).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello,

if you select the data, right click and copy. Go to where you want the
column information and right click, Paste Special and tick the Transpose
option at the bottom.

This also changes column info into row info if you ever need to do that.
--
Kevin Smith :o)

"Jim D." wrote:

Is there a way to take a Row of data and turn it into a Column instead ?

My usual way of doing this is to re-type it again.
But I'm starting to get tired of that way (go and figure).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy the rowSelect a cellPasteSpecialSelect TransposeOK
--
If this post helps click Yes