Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A Good Second Book on VBA

Hi Everyone,

I started learning VBA and I got for my first book, "Excel VBA Programming for
Dummies, by John Walkenbach".
Very good book to start with, but his approach to teaching the Excel object
model is to provide examples of little macros and utilities. Unfortunately, if
the technique you need does not appear in any of these examples, you are out of
luck, because his explanations are neither extensive, detailed, nor thorough
enough to impart a good understanding of what is going on, it's a starter book!
Now I'm ready for my second book.
Could you recommend a good book that provide a good explanation and
understanding
(Syntax) of most common command.
This message is also posted in MS.Public.Excel.Programming.
Best regards
John