Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default Finding a number

Hi, I wonder if any one can help, I want to look for a number in a row of
cells, I have a row of twenty cells that have a number in each all different,
What I would like to do is search the row for a number between 39814 and
39844 and copy it into another cell, there will only be one number in this
range.
Can any one help, Thanks in advance, Sam.