Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I remove #DIV/0! in a pivot table calculation field ?

I do formulas in a pivot table, but in my database some fields are empty. So
when I do a calculation in the Pivot Table, the return for some values is
"#DIV/0!".
In the calculated field of the Pivot Table, I do an "if; than; else", but it
doesn't work.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Jef