Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default running number sequences

Here is my dilemma. I am working on a electronic copy a of commonly used
form in my office. The problem is that I need to have a running number
sequence on each page/workbook sheet.

I need to figure out a way to add a running header to the individual sheets
of the workbook.

OR

Is there a way to add a running number sequence to a excel spreadsheet that
changes everytime the document is opened?