Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting Auto Text for "Last Printed On" Date

Looking for a solution that will automatically change the date each time the
excel document is printed. Word has that option but I've not found it in
Excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
go to page set up,print titles, Header/footer, custom header or footer, then
click on left, center or right , then click in the button it has the numbers,
ok

if this helps please click yes