Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I make an excel workbook into a reusable form

I used a purchase order template to create a purchase ticket for my business,
and I would like to save it as a "form" that I could use repeatedly and then
print and save each ticket and start a numerically consecutive blank for my
next purchase.

To be more specific, I buy scrap metal and would like a form to purchase
from clients as it's received, print and save then have a blank form to input
the next purchase with an ascending ticket number.

I created drop down lists and formulas for the catagories and pertinant info
but I currently have to manually clear everything after every ticket to reuse
it for the next purchase.

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi