Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default MegaStat Add-in

On Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 3:06:03 AM UTC+8, TeddyB wrote:
Please email your response to me directly to . I check this
frequently throughout the day. I have successfully downloaded the add in
"MegaStat" which is required for a MBA course I am taking on-line.

Q # 1: How do I transfer tables from PDF text books into excel format so I
can manipulate the numbers for my homework assignments?
Q # 2: how do I use the MegaStat add -in. Specifically, creating a scatter
plot with data from a spreadsheet?

Helpless in Phoenix!

--
---
*DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE* The Mindanao State
University-Iligan Institute of Technology <http://www.iit.edu.ph/ (MSU-IIT)
makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect
to the MSU-IIT e-mail resources it provides. MSU-IIT will not be
responsible for damages resulting from the use of MSU-IIT e-mail resources,
including, but not limited to, loss of data resulting from delays,
non-deliveries, missed deliveries, service interruptions caused by the
negligence of a MSU-IIT employee, or by the User's error or omissions.
MSU-IIT specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality
of information obtained through MSU-IIT e-mail resources, except material
represented as an official MSU-IIT record. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect
the views of MSU-IIT, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of MSU-IIT. The
information contained in this e-mail, including those in its attachments,
is confidential and intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which
it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read,
copy, store, disclose, distribute this message, or act in reliance upon the
information contained in it. If you received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or system.