Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change the column headers from ABC to 123

The columns across the top of my spreadsheet use to say ABC. When I opened
up Excel today they have changed from ABC to 123. Now all of my previous
worksheeets with formulas can't read and gives me ERROR. How do I change
them back to say ABC
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to Tools|Options and then General Tab... uncheck R1C1 style reference

--
NBVC

Where there is a will there are many ways.

NBVC's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=74
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=128076

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In XL2003: menus ToolsOptionsGeneral tabR1C1 Reference style
In XL2007: Office ButtonExcel Options Formulas'Working with formulas'
R1C1 reference style

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Wendyk21" wrote:

The columns across the top of my spreadsheet use to say ABC. When I opened
up Excel today they have changed from ABC to 123. Now all of my previous
worksheeets with formulas can't read and gives me ERROR. How do I change
them back to say ABC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

<2007 excel:
Tools, Option, General tab, uncheck R1C1 reference style

2007 excel:
big office button, Excel options, Formulas, uncheck same box

:)
susan