Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Form

I've been sucessfully using a spreadsheet created using 2003 version. Now
upgraded to 2007 version, spreadsheet opens but when I select Data from the
menu then Form the Form does not appear.

Any help or solution would be appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi, jilly !

I've been sucessfully using a spreadsheet created using 2003 version.
Now upgraded to 2007 version, spreadsheet opens but when I select Data from the menu then Form the Form does not appear.
Any help or solution would be appreciated

in 2007 you need to add to the QAT from...
(button) office / (button) excel options / (tab) customize / (dropdown) all commands - Form (DataFormExcel)

hth,
hector.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Hector Miguel

Your solution works perfectly. It's quite simple if you know where to look
Many thanks

Jilly

hi, jilly !