Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default date and time

i have made up the cells already but what i need assistance with. In 14
different cells I would like 2 weeks of dates to come up. so if today is
monday, in the monday cell it shows todays date, but on tuesday in the
tuesday cell its show the next day still showing yesterday in the monday cell.

also I have tried repeatly to make a drop down menu from an array on sheet2.
I would like this array to be visible as a drop down within cells on sheet 1.
can someone help me
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not real clear what you want.

Do you want the dates for a 2 week period that starts with the Monday date
of the current week? If that's what you want:

Enter this formula in A1. This will return the Monday date of the current
week (week runs from Monday to Sunday):

=TODAY()-WEEKDAY(NOW(),3)

Enter this formula in A2 and copy down to A14:

=A1+1

If you want a drop down that has its source on a different sheet then you
have to use defined names. Watch this 5 minute video:

How to setup a data validation drop down list:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2OsWJijrOM

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP