Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 from Excel 2003 #N/A Problem

I have just migrated from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 and am experiencing
problems with functions that were built into the analysis toolpak in 2003,
but are functions in Excel in 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I created a
while back in Excel 2003 that has formulas containing the EOMONTH and MROUND
functions. When I save this file in Excel 2007, I get an error message
saying "File Error: Data may have been lost" and all of my formulas
containing EOMONTH and MROUND functions are replaced with "=#N/A". Does
anyone know how to fix this compatibility issue between Excel 2003 and Excel
2007 for these functions? Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Both these functions should work with 2007. Can you try these functions in a
fresh 2007 worksheet.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria