Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy link

Hi all,

usually, if we want to create link to another cell, we should use "=" then
go to that cell. But can we just copy and paste it?
example;
Task 1 ...with yellow color
Task 1.1 with blue color
Task 1.2 with green color

Task 2 ...with yellow color
Task 2.1 with blue color
Task 2.2 with green color
etc

now i want to create resume for task with yellow color with link.
If i use usual way...its take much time...
can someone give me a easy way to create this resume...
wish you understand with what i want archive

thanks

reza

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Linked cells do not carry formatting, only values.

Try setting up some Conditional Formatting to achieve the colored cells.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP