Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ignore blank cells in a formula

I have a table that collates a data from other sources (internal worksheets
or external). I need to create a formula that searches through the array for
non-blanks and showing these non-blanks with no spaces between them. Below
is an example of what I am trying to do.

Hidden Sheet:

Outsourcer - Discipline - Quality - Cost - Value

This has LOTS of blank spaces within and the reason I need to remove them is
that I am going to export the data to another program and need to tidy it up
before I can.

The formula should take ONLY the non blank cells and put them into the Main
Sheet which has the same comlumn headings in the same order.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Visit Chip Pearson's excellent site

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/noblanks.htm

HTH,