Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Which macro is used in a worksheet?

I am working with a worksheet that was originally made by another person. I
don't know if there are macros being used in the worksheet. How do I know if
there are any macros used, and if there are then how do I know what the macro
is named and what cells it affects?
--
Thanks!
Stac
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Stac

There are a number of variations of macros and an equal number of places

to look for the macros, that it would be difficult to give you a complete

answer to your question. If you wish, make a copy of your file and send it

to me and I'll give you a detail rundown on the macros in it if there are

any. If you wish, delete all the data in all the sheets if the data is

proprietary. DO NOT delete any of the sheets themselves as they may have

macros built in to them and they will be deleted along with the sheet. My

email is . Remove the "extra" in this address.

HTH Otto