Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy spreadsheet with headers - how?

Hi
I want to copy a spreadsheet with headers, page layout and margins to
another workbook. How would i do that please?
--
Martin
©¿©¬

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:17:02 -0700, Sean Timmons
wrote:

Right-click on the tab name and select "Move or Copy", then select Make a
Copy, then pick your new workbook from the list.

Thank you Sean
I couldn't get it to copy to an existing book !
So I just copied it to a new one as I needed to save a copy somewhere
--
Martin
©¿©¬