Nell Fahey

Default colorindex

The above function is not set up in Excel. Do I need to set it up or can I
copy it in?
--
All help appreciated.
Raj

Hi Nell

Colorindex is not an inbuilt function in excel. You need to create it in VB
Editor (can be a module specific to a file or can be created in
Personal.xls). Once that function is created the same can be called whenever
required.

In case you need the code for the colorindex do let me know I shall forward
u the same.

Regards
Raj

"Nell Fahey" wrote:

The above function is not set up in Excel. Do I need to set it up or can I
copy it in?
--
All help appreciated.

Nell Fahey