Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Remove page breaks

Excel 2003

I sorted a spreadsheet, and when I resorted it, page breaks appear after
every row starting with row 30. If I change the sort to another column, the
same thing happens - every row after row 30 has a page break. Drag and drop
is checked, page breaks is unchecked in Tools/Options.

TIA
CaroleO
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If ToolsOptionsPage break is unchecked...are you sure this is a page break
or a dotted line border..Select the range and press Ctrl + Shift + _ to
remove the borders...

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Carole O" wrote:

Excel 2003

I sorted a spreadsheet, and when I resorted it, page breaks appear after
every row starting with row 30. If I change the sort to another column, the
same thing happens - every row after row 30 has a page break. Drag and drop
is checked, page breaks is unchecked in Tools/Options.

TIA
CaroleO

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It was a hiccup!! When I opened the file this morning, everything was fine.
But - to answer your question, when I did a print preview, I had 187 pages -
anything after row 30 was its own page.