Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving files in Excel 2003

When I saved my file, it saved all the info into one column and not the way I
designed it. Each entry in that box had a little box after it. See example:

123(little box)456(little box(

It didn't save each column like I set it up to. Any ideas why or how I can
recover the info in the right format?

"CHICAGO TITLE INSURANCE CO Home lending 1111 MAIN STREET SUITE
200 Vancouver WA 3602232000

try to amagine a little box after each entry and that's my issue. "

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try the below formula with a sample data in cell A1
=SUBSTITUTE(A1,CHAR(10)," ")

If that does remove the box; then the box is the carriage return. You can
select the column and right clickFormatCellsAlignmentcheck Word wrap

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria