Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I want to print an excel worksheet showing the formula bar

I am trying to print my spreadsheet and I want the formula bar to appear on
the page.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Print is a workbook window property; whereas formula bar and tool bars are
not within this window but belongs to the main excel application window.

Try Print Screen

--Press 'Print Screen' keyboard button (hopefully next to function key F12)
--Select workbook. Press (Ctrl+V)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria