Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Desktop icons

I am using Office 2007. In the past whenever I have saved a file to my
desktop The icon would display with that of Excel. Now with this Version
they only show as a generic file with picture of a desktop with multiple
icons on it. When I right click on the icon the general tab shows that the
file type is Excel (.XLSX) and that the file opens with Microsoft Office
Excel. I can not find anywhere that will allow me to change the icon. Any
ideas on how to get the icon correct???
Thanks