Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to copy a formula to another sheet

Hi

I have a sheet where some of the columns are calculated as a combination
of data in other columns. I use formulas to do it.
When I want to copy any formula within the sheet it is easy using Spacial Paste.
I have also other sheets in the same or in other files which are very similar
but I don't know how to copy my formulas there.

Could anyone help me? I'd be very grateful.

Regards